Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thank You!


As I return from leave, I wanted to extend my gratitude to our community for graciously supporting my family and me as we spent this precious time together.  I am especially grateful to Rev. Justin for going the extra mile (or ten) during this time away by assuming preaching responsibilities, pastoral duties, and additional administrative tasks.   Rev. Justin did all of this in just his first year with us!  Sam Treadaway led the Board of Trustees while picking up additional responsibilities in my absence.  A longtime leader, Sam has stepped up numerous times in our history and I was grateful to have his experienced hand at the helm.  And a big thanks to Deb Davelka, our administrator, who coordinated our communications and so often makes it all look so easy! 

Ann Marie and I also appreciate all the members who took the time to prepare meals for us, visits, and notes of support.  A special thank you to the Care Committee Co-Chairs Nancy Delux and Michelle Murphy with support from Anne Laukaitis, Merry Overholser and Shakeisha Gray for demonstrating how care goes to the core of our Piedmont UU Church community. 

With gratitude,

 

Rev. Robin, Ann Marie, Kirk and Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment